Antique & Oriental Area Rug Cleaning
Oriental Rug Cleaning by Hand has a proven process for removing stains, dirt and dust from your Oriental area rugs.
- The first step is dusting; where we blow away all the dust and dirt from your rug. This is an efficient way to lessen the chances of the rug getting a muddy feel and stuffy smell.
- The next step is to wash your rug with our hands; a step we know is much gentler on the rug and keeps the rug’s form intact.
- After the washing stage is the soft water rinse; a step that is needed to remove all the soap and water residues so the rug will look vibrant and fresh
- The drying step takes the longest time because the rug is hung to drip all the water away and this is done in a climate controlled room. The rug is then left in the warm room overnight to guarantee a very dry collection.
- When the rug is completely dry, the fringes are cleaned. This is done to make sure that every inch of the rug is perfectly clean. The fringes are also arranged well to make them easier to clean.
Call us today to learn more about how we’re able to clean and restore your Oriental area rugs.
Superior Area & Oriental Rug Cleaning
Please provide as much information about your need as possible. If your need is urgent, please call us at 561-282-1216. Thank you!